Monday, September 28, 2009


Tomorrow is my finals and you couldn't imagine how terrible is the feelings deep inside my heart. I never stress myself for examinations since primary one or maybe pre-school? ( That's why 'E'lephant is my best friend) except my Malaysia Certificate of Education but now, the feelings are equal as how I felt during MCE even a school-based exam. Is it because my self-demands are getting higher or maybe the syllabus are getting hard? O, both.
My former Econs teacher told me I would probably look much older than a ordinary Pre-U graduater after I complete my Malaysia Higher Certificate of Education and I wondered. Tony Leung are still famous and popular even 40++ , I think Choy-meng Leong would be the same or maybe beyond the limit. Lol.

Don't wish me luck :[


---


恋爱就像动手术打吗啡一样
打了后毫无痛楚

醒过来后
才察觉
原来身上多了道疤痕



-fishiie-